ZION Recovery Services maintains a treatment environment which welcomes and enhances the safety and positive self image of patients while preserving their dignity. All persons will be approached with respect and communicated within a manner of courtesy and respect. Priority is given to protecting the rights of all individuals seeking substance use disorder treatment throughout the organizations.
Please contact ZION Recovery Services to receive an assessment. If Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is right for you, your intake into UCS Healthcare MAT services will be scheduled.
UCS Healthcare is closed on the following observation days in 2022:
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 20, 2022 (Observance)
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 24, 2021. We will also close at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 11/23/2022.
- Christmas - Regular hours on Saturday, December 24; Closed Monday, December 26, 2022 (Observance)
- New Year's - Regular hours on Saturday, December 31, 2022; Closed Monday, January 2, 2023 (Observance)