ZION Recovery Services maintains a treatment environment which welcomes and enhances the safety and positive self image of patients while preserving their dignity. All persons will be approached with respect and communicated within a manner of courtesy and respect. Priority is given to protecting the rights of all individuals seeking substance use disorder treatment throughout the organizations.
Please contact ZION Recovery Services to receive an assessment. If Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is right for you, your intake into UCS Healthcare MAT services will be scheduled.
UCS Healthcare is closed on the following observation days in 2021:
- Memorial Day- Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day- Sunday, July 4, 2021- UCS will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021 in observation
- Labor Day- Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving- Thursday, November 25, 2021- closing at 5pm on Wednesday, 11/24/2021
- Christmas Day- Saturday, December 25, 2021- closing at 2pm on Friday, 12/24/2021
- New Year’s Day- Saturday, January 1, 2022- closing at 5pm on Friday, 12/31/2021