Become the leading provider of integrated health care services for our diverse community in a safe, respectful and accessible environment.
Deliver comprehensive health care services that create renewed hope for healing and lifelong well-being.
Our Core Values
- Every life is important and valuable.
- We welcome all individuals.
- We support health of the whole person, both physical and behavioral.
- Our caring team members give every patient respect without judgment.
- We earn the trust of our patients, which leads to better health outcomes.
- We respect your right to personal privacy and patient data is kept confidential.
- We become a supportive partner for your lifelong health journey.
UCS Healthcare provides behavioral and medical health care to patients in a safe, diverse environment with access to a wide variety of health care professionals, all in one location. UCS Healthcare is an Iowa-based non-profit corporation and is licensed by the State of Iowa to provide substance use disorder treatment services including medication assisted treatment, mental health therapy and counseling and primary health care including outpatient psychiatric care. The current organization was incorporated on November 11, 1997, and currently employs more than 100 professionals in 11 locations. UCS is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors and the day-to-day operations are managed by the Executive Director.
Our staff is comprised of certified counselors, licensed mental health therapists, clinical psychologists, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, psychiatrists and patient services specialists. This team of professionals work together to use various best practices and philosophies to tailor an effective plan for each individual client, as well as, family members in certain cases. Aftercare services are provided along with community resource referrals. Case management services provide financial, job, health and housing resources to clients.
Did you know?
UCS Healthcare is organized as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Any donations made to UCS may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for more information.