David Chapin, MPA, CADC
Medication Unit Treatment Director
Master’s degree in public administration with an emphasis in non-profit organizations and a graduate certificate in information technology.
I have been in the field of substance abuse treatment and management for nearly 15 years. My goal has always been to strive to make the greatest positive impact on those around me both professionally and personally.
Assist patients in achieving goals through counseling services.
- Coordinate delivery of treatment modalities
- Coordinate treatment functions with outside agencies
- Conduct screening, intake, initial assessment, orientation, admission and transition planning
- Maintain patient charts and data as mandated by state, federal and agency requirements.
- Evaluate progress of people served in relation to the treatment applied on an ongoing basis.
- Apprise supervisor of problems encountered in case loads
- Participate in quality assurance meetings and patient staffing
By providing me the opportunity to positively impact the lives of others and facilitate positive change.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” --Dr. Seuss
Family activities and listening to jazz
The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler
Positively impacting the lives of others by bringing a little levity to otherwise serious situations (when appropriate.)
Fund raising for local animal shelter
Calmness and persistence in the face of adversity